New ‘Disney After Hours’ Dates Now Available for Magic Kingdom Park
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Gabriel Gibaldi
If you’re anything like me, you become even more energized when the sun goes down. I mean, I really enjoy spending a day in the parks, but personally, there’s something even more magical after hours, especially during “Disney After Hours“!
As you’ve learned on the Disney Parks Blog, “Disney After Hours” is a ticketed event that is limited to a small number of guests. At Magic Kingdom Park that means little to no wait at 25 plus attractions and experiences. That includes favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Space Mountain and many more. Oh, and get this: the ticket allows park entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy the fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Yeah, it’s really that awesome!
Today, I’m excited to share the latest dates for “Disney After Hours” at Magic Kingdom Park, check it out below!
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
For more information and to book “Disney After Hours” events, please visit our special page or call 407-827-7185. Advanced purchase price is $119 plus tax. The day-of price is $124 plus tax.