Adventures by Disney announced their 2019 river cruise itineraries, including an all-new Seine river cruise. The press release includes details of the exciting features of this new vacation, including highlights such as:
- Interactive culinary experiences, including a gourmet food tasting tour, regional wine and cheese sampling and hands-on macaron making demonstration.
- Guided tours of Paris icons, including Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.
- Active excursion options for the whole family, including biking, canoeing, horseback riding, a ropes course and hiking on the stunning cliffs of Etretat.
- Immersive local experiences, including a visit to Monet’s House and Gardens in Giverny, a hands-on painting workshop, an apple orchard visit with Calvados tastings and more.
- Enriching visit to the Normandy American Cemetery.
- Engaging castle tours and rich historical storytelling at Chateau de Bizy, Chateau Malmaison and Chateau Gaillard.
Adventures by Disney will also be returning to the Danube and the Rhine next year, offering more river cruise sailings than ever before. They will also offer a variety of adult-exclusive food and wine themed sailings on the Seine, Rhine and Danube.
Also of note, Adventures by Disney has expanded the number of pre-cruise add-on packages available in conjunction with Disney Cruise Line sailings for 2018. Previously, guests could add an Adventures by Disney land package to Disney Cruise Line sailings departing from Barcelona and Copenhagen. Recently they announced that guests would also be able to add on a 4-day, 3-night Adventures by Disney experience to cruises from New York City. Now, with the attached release, they are also announcing new Adventures by Disney packages in Southern California that can be added to Disney Cruise Line sailings from San Diego.
Have you done a trip with Adventures by Disney? Tell us about it in the comments!