From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: mkilwein
Do you struggle to find a perfect holiday gift for one of your friends or family members? I definitely do! Why not surprise that special person with something that shows a lot of thought, care and appreciation?
Last year I surprised my mom with an album filled with hundreds of photos from all of our family’s recent trips to Walt Disney World Resort. When she opened it, her reaction told me it was her favorite gift. My entire family spent nearly an hour on Christmas Day looking at page after page of memories spent in our favorite place in the world.
If you’re also looking for a unique gift for someone who loves Walt Disney World, consider giving the gift of a Disney memory! Disney PhotoPass Service makes it easy, offering an assortment of products you can customize with photos taken during your vacation.
With calendars, ornaments, magnets, coasters, mugs, photo books, and much more, there’s a product for everyone on your list.
You can customize these products with any photo in your Disney PhotoPass account, but don’t worry if you haven’t visited recently: you can also upload photos from your device.
If you’d like to receive your photo gifts before December 25, please note our order deadlines:
- Standard shipping to U.S. addresses: December 11
- Express shipping to U.S. addresses: December 13
- SNEAK PEEK: Vault Collection-Inspired Shopping Experiences Coming Soon to Disney Springs and Magic Kingdom Park for Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary Celebration - September 21, 2021
- Disney Institute Offers a Sneak Peek at ‘50 Years of Magical Learnings from Walt Disney World Resort’ - September 21, 2021
- Family of Fallen Marine Visits Disneyland to Rebuild Lightsaber in His Honor, Leaves with Unexpected Tribute - September 21, 2021