From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Ryan March
The Columbia Sportswear shop in the Town Center neighborhood of Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort is the latest proprietor to offer some “Midweek Magic” to Disney Vacation Club Members on select dates.
The store, which caters to outdoor and fishing enthusiasts with rugged and stylish apparel, footwear and equipment, invites Members to enjoy a 10 percent discount off their purchase (on top of any additional sales promotions) and take home a complimentary Columbia mesh ball cap (while supplies last) on Friday Oct. 20 or Friday Oct. 27 from 10 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
Savvy Members continue to plan their Disney Springs visits for Wednesdays, taking advantage of a variety of special offers available on that perk-filled day of the week, including:
- 20 percent discount at Kipling, Vince Camuto, Sunglass Icon, Apex Sunglasses, Joffrey’s Tea Company (valid specifically on the purchase of gift-basket sets) and Edward Beiner (excluding Cartier)
- 15 percent discount at Origins, Pop Gallery (for jewelry purchases) and Sugarboo & Co
- 10 percent discount at Sanuk, UGG, Pandora, Tommy Bahama and L’Occitane Provence (where Members also enjoy complimentary mini facials and hand treatments on Wednesdays)
- Vera Bradley: a complimentary monogram and gift with a $100 purchase
- Basin: a complimentary bath bomb with a $30 purchase, two complimentary bath bombs with a $50 purchase and a complimentary bath bomb barrel with a $150 purchase
- T-Rex Dino Store: a complimentary cinch bag with a Build-A-Dino by Build-A-Bear Workshop Bundle purchase and a complimentary T-Rex recycled tote with a $25 purchase
- Earl of Sandwich: a complimentary breakfast entrée with the purchase of a drink and entrée of equal or greater value at Earl of Sandwich before 11 a.m.
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International: a complimentary watch (a $30 value) with no purchase necessary, as well as a 20 percent jewelry discount and 10 percent watch discount (note that Luxury of Time offers are available daily)
Remember to present your valid Membership Card and photo ID to take advantage of these offers.