The teams that brought you Spooky Empire and Florida Supercon have joined forces to present a weekend of Spook-tacular fun at the Walt Disney World® Resort!
Come see us at the Bizarre Bazaar starting next Friday at Coronado Springs! TMSM will have a booth!
Here’s a few highlights on the Bazaar:
- Great vendors that are selling a variety of different merchandise focused on Halloween;
- Handful of local artist that will be displaying and selling their art;
- A Disney bounding fashion show
- The Documentary, which now we have times for listed below.
Orlando Premiere at Spooky Day in the Parks!
September 22nd and 23rd at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort!
Friday 9/22 6pm at the Fiesta Ballroom 3/4 at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Saturday 9/23 12pm at the Coronado Ballroom M-Q at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Directly after the Saturday screening Foolish Mortals director James H. Carter II will be joined by Jason Surrell (Author of the Disney book “Haunted Mansion: An Imagineering Classic) as they discuss the history of creepy Disney!
Ticket includes access to the Spooky Day Bizarre & More!
Full Weekend Details!
September 22 – 24, 2017, Spooky Day in the Parks is a two-day meet up event for fans that have that “villainous” side. Taking place throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort, the weekend will include a mixture of Theme Park gatherings, special VIP events, a “Bizarre” full of merchandise to fulfill your dark side, character breakfast, and much more.
Just added to the event is Jason Surrell, author of the book “The Haunted Mansion: An Imagineering Classic”, who will be appearing on the Creepy Kingdom podcast along with hosts James H. Carter II and Roxy Tart to give a History of Creepy Disney! From the Skeleton Dance to the Shadow Man, Disney has a rich history of celebrating the darker side of life in its films and theme park attractions! Those that attend Spooky Day In The Parks will have the opportunity to learn more during this panel.
This presentation perfectly compliments all the other “villainous” fun Spooky Day in The Parks is offering throughout the entire weekend.
Spooky Day in the Parks is also hosting an exclusive screening of the brand new documentary “ Foolish Mortals ”, which focuses on the fan culture surrounding the very popular attraction, The Haunted Mansion. This will be the first ever screening in Florida right in the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort . Two screenings will take place at the Spooky Day Bizarre located at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort , Friday Sept. 22 and Saturday, Sept. 23 and hosted by Producer Ryan Grulich and Director James H. Carter II. (Screening times to be announced) Spooky Day in the Parks is an opportunity for fans to gather and celebrate their favorite Disney villains and haunted attractions, not to mention a chance to step out in your best ghoulish garb. Attendees are encouraged to express themselves through Disney “bounding” or wicked attire, but do keep in mind this is not a costume or cosplay event. Be it dark or fun, guests will be able to showcase their personal style and materialize for this spirited event.
The following events will materialize at multiple locations around the Walt Disney World® Resort:
● Gala at the Tower – Exclusive after hours private dessert party with unlimited rides, open bar plus Oogie Boogie and other Villain photo ops at The Twilight Zone Tower of TerrorTM at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
● Bizarre Bazaar – Two-Day exhibitor hall with over 75 vendors offering all the villainous goods and artwork you can get your claws on
● Frightful Feast – Character Breakfast at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
● Magic Kingdom Meet Up – Disney Bounding Meet Up at the Magic Kingdom® Park
Make your final arrangements. Tickets for all Spooky Day events are now available at www.spookydayintheparks.com and include the exclusive screening. Get your advance tickets for the bizarre and all of our other Spooky Day events today!
Spooky Day in the Parks is not associated with Walt Disney World® Resort,Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, or Magic Kingdom® Park. Spooky Day in the Parks works closely with Disney to insure all park rules and regulations regarding attire are followed.
- Holiday Merchandise Now on shopDisney! - September 27, 2020
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Caramel Apples - September 27, 2020
- It’s Hocus Pocus Time, Witches! Fun Merch from BoxLunch! - September 26, 2020