From Darcy Clark, Disney Springs Marketing Manager and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
By now, you probably know that Disney Springs is among the best places for shopping – and not just for Disney souvenirs – in Central Florida! With names like Anthropologie, Levi’s, ZARA, Lucky Brand, kate spade new york and other familiar favorites alongside harder-to-find brands like UNIQLO, Shore, American Threads and JOHNNY WAS, the property has turned into a shopper’s paradise. (And I should know – I’m a shopper.)
While I love the thrill of hunting for the perfect piece, I know not everyone feels the same – or if they do, they may want some affirmation that they’re making the right choice from an unbiased pro. For those that need some extra guidance navigating the latest looks, trying out the timeliest trends, and finding the style that suits them best, I’m thrilled to share that Disney Springs now offers Personal Shopping Services.
Melanie Pace, distinguished fashion advisor, on-air style expert and wardrobe stylist who has been featured in outlets including “Women’s Health,” “Shape Magazine,” and “E! News” and who has partnered with major brands like Amazon, Lilly Pulitzer and Jimmy Choo, is now accepting appointments for new clients at Disney Springs. With a dynamic, accessible style and the ability to create looks with any budget, her services set her apart from others in the industry.
Not sure if a Personal Shopping Session is right for you? Here’s what you’ll get:
- Personalized, one-on-one consultation with a proven fashion advisor
- Fashion recommendations to suit your unique style for everyday wear or a special occasion
- Beauty advice including make-up and skincare tips
- Special access to Disney Springs retailers
Personal Shopping Sessions are $250 per hour and small group experiences can be arranged if you’re the type who’d rather shop with friends.
To book a session, visit melaniepace.com or call 321-377-1337 and ask for a “Disney Springs Style Session” – appointments are booked on a first come, first-served basis during normal Disney Springs operating hours.
What do you think about this new service and would you use it?
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020