From Rachel Bshero, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
There is nothing more magical than when Magic Kingdom Park completes its annual transformation into a festive winter wonderland—it truly is the most wonderful time of the year. One of the best ways to embrace the spirit of the season is a visit to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Of course, you’ll need to fuel your fun, and I have your list of must-try treats available only the party. These sweet eats are sure to keep you rocking around the Christmas tree all night long!
Peppermint Cupcake, with chocolate cake and peppermint frosting, and a Holiday Wish Cupcake, with vanilla cake and buttercream, Main Street Bakery.
Holiday Tree Cupcake, an adorable Holiday Tree Cupcake is made with spiced cake—infused with cinnamon, clove and star anise—topped with sprinkles, buttercream icing and an edible star, Gaston’s Tavern.
Pumpkin Spice Waffle, back by popular demand, this spiced waffle is topped with vanilla ice cream and dusted with cinnamon and holiday sprinkles, Sleepy Hollow.
Very Merry Strawberry Lemonade Slush, a holiday-inspired red and green slushy complete with Mickey straw, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
Holiday Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.
Joining the hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies guests have enjoyed in years past, new complimentary treats are available this year.
- Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie, Tortuga Tavern, Adventureland
- Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie, Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
- Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie, The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place select dates in November and December at Magic Kingdom Park, and requires separate admission ticket.
Which festive sweets are you most looking forward to trying at Disney Parks this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- Jurassic World VelociCoaster To Open At Universal Orlando Resort On June 10, 2021 - April 6, 2021
- The God of Mischief’s Time Has Come in Official ‘Loki’ Trailer - April 5, 2021
- Win A 3 Day 2 Night Stay At A Haunted Mansion Inspired AirBnB - March 30, 2021