Press release from Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Orlando is giving guests more nights to experience Halloween Horror Nights 26 than ever before. The nation’s best Halloween event has been extended to include two additional nights – Friday, November 4 and Saturday, November 5. The Repository – an experience that takes interactive horror to the next level with virtual reality, live actors and more – is also included in this extension as an upgrade to event admission.
Now, guests will have even more nights to experience the highest-rated event in Halloween Horror Nights history. Guests won’t stand a chance as they:
- Come face-to-face with Chance, the twisted icon of this year’s event
- Fight to survive nine disturbingly-real haunted houses based on some of the most popular names in entertainment and horrifying original stories
- Explore five terrifying scare zones filled with live scareactors
- Enjoy two electrifying live shows
Tickets are on sale now for these two additional event nights. Halloween Horror Nights event tickets start at $59.99 for Friday, Nov. 4 and $66.99 for Saturday, Nov. 5. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
Halloween Horror Nights is the ultimate Halloween event, spanning both coasts at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood. For more than 20 years, guests from around the world have visited Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando and Hollywood to become victims inside their own horror film as they encounter movie-quality haunted houses, hundreds of menacing “scareactors” and outrageous live shows.
- RAVENSBURGER ANNOUNCES NEW SET FOR DISNEY LORCANA TCG - September 12, 2023
- The Walt Disney Studios Wows Disney’s Biggest Fans at Destination D23 at Walt Disney World Resort - September 10, 2023
- DISNEY’S “HAUNTED MANSION” DEBUTS ON DISNEY+ AND AT DIGITAL RETAILERS OCTOBER 4 - September 10, 2023