YOU WON’T STAND A CHANCE…
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO’S HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS IS NOW OPEN
The nation’s best Halloween event, Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights, is now open at Universal Orlando Resort, with more event nights than ever before. You won’t stand a Chance, as the twisted right-hand woman of Halloween Horror Nights legend Jack the Clown steps into the spotlight as the star of this surreal world of horror.
Nightmares come to life in nine disturbingly-real haunted houses based on some of the most terrifying legends in pop culture. Guests will:
- Become the next doomed residents of Murder House, tortured performers in the disturbing and twisted Freak Show, and victims of the otherworldly, death-dealing Hotel from FX’s groundbreaking anthology “American Horror Story”
- Desperately try to escape Leatherface’s lethal chain saw in “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre”
- See, hear, feel – and even smell – every iconic levitating, head-spinning, vomit-wrenching, skin-crawling moment from “The Exorcist”
- Fight to survive the return of masked killer Michael Myers in “Halloween II”
- Fend off packs of flesh-hungry walkers in instantly-recognizable scenes from Seasons 1 through 6 of AMC’s “The Walking Dead”
- Encounter the evil ancient spirit of the dark shadow of Saint Nicholas in “Krampus”
- Step inside the twisted minds behind the nation’s best Halloween event in three haunted houses based on original stories – Lunatics Playground 3D: You Won’t Stand A Chance, Ghost Town: The Curse of Lightning Gulch, and Tomb of the Ancients
And there’s even more horror lurking in the streets of Universal Studios Florida, with five unique scare zones and two live stage shows.
Beginning Sept. 29, guests can witness a whole new generation of psychological horror with a brand-new, cutting-edge entertainment experience – The Repository. A blend of custom virtual reality technology, real-life characters, incredible immersive storytelling and intensely-themed environments, this exclusive experience will terrify, thrill and amaze like never before. This highly interactive horror experience can be purchased for $49.99 plus tax, per person, by calling 407-224-7840. Halloween Horror Nights admission is also required.
For 31 select nights through Oct. 31, guests can experience theme park thrills by day and become victims of their own horror film by night at Halloween Horror Nights. For more information, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
Halloween Horror Nights is the ultimate Halloween event, spanning both coasts at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood. For more than 20 years, guests from around the world have visited Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando and Hollywood to become victims inside their own horror film as they encounter movie-quality haunted houses, hundreds of menacing “scareactors” and outrageous live shows.