Print the template and use it as a pattern for cutting out two scrapbook paper semicircles (in contrasting colors) for each cone. If you like, use craft scissors to cut the curved edge of the semicircle to give it an extra-decorative touch.
Working with one semicircle at a time, place the template atop the cutout and use the craft knife to make a slit through the paper where indicated.
- 3 Next, fold the sides and the base of the tab on each semicircle where indicated on the template.
- 4 Working with one at a time, roll each semicircle into a cone, as shown.
- 5 Insert the tab into the slit, making sure the sides of the tab are folded flat so that it will fit.
- 6 Re-straighten the sides of the tabs to lock them in place inside the cone.
Pair up the cones, fitting one inside the other. Use a couple glue dots or pieces of rolled tape between the layers to hold them together, and the cones are ready to fill.
- Valentine Mickey Meringue Cookies Dipped in Chocolate - January 25, 2021
- Walt Disney Records – WandaVision Soundtrack! Details Below - January 23, 2021
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew, Disney Springs- It’s an Experience! - January 22, 2021