Print the template and use the pieces as patterns for cutting out a white paper face and a black paper head. Cut the front and back tag pieces out of contrasting colors. If you’re making a Minnie tag, cut out a paper hat in any color you child likes.
- 2 Use a pencil to outline eyes and a nose (1/2-inch ovals work well) and to draw a mouth on each face, as shown. Now your child can color in the features with black marker and add eyelashes for a Minnie tag.
- 3 Glue the face onto the head.
- 4 Next, glue the assembled head onto the tag front.
- 5 For a Minnie tag, use the marker to draw a brim line on the hat. Then glue the hat atop the head, as shown, embellishing it with a tiny drawn-on flower or a flower sticker.
Glue the tag front onto the tag back. Then print any contact information you’d like to include on the back of the tag.
Use a self-adhesive laminating sheet to seal the tag (front and back).
- 8 Punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread a 15-inch length of ribbon through the hole. Thread the ribbon ends through a pony bead, as shown, and slide the bead down to the top of the tag. Knot the ribbon ends together.
- 9 To attach the tag, simply loop the ribbon around the bag handle and slip the tag through the loop, as shown.
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee To Play Title Role In Female-Led ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot On Disney+ - January 15, 2021
- First Two Episodes of “WandaVision” Now Streaming on Disney+ - January 15, 2021
- Patrick Dempsey to Reprise his Role in Sequel to Enchanted- “Disenchanted” on Disney+ - January 14, 2021