Booking for premium events at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival open this week. Those wishing to book these events will need to call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378) to book their selections, some options do have online booking available. Booking opens at 7am on Tuesday (7/19) to Disney Visa Card Members, and for every one else at 7am on Thursday (7/21.)
This year’s special offerings include:
- Culinary Demonstrations: Cook up a new kind of cuisine by learning from some of the world’s most celebrated chefs! During each 45-minute demonstration, renowned gourmets will impart years of kitchen wisdom while whipping up a special delicious dish. Attendees can collect tips and tricks to sharpen their skills as well as savor the exquisite flavors prepared at each presentation—a tasting-sized serving of wine or beer is also included.Location: Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase; Held daily at 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM; $15 per Guest, tax included. View the whole schedule below or download the 2016 Culinary Demonstrations Schedule PDF.
- Beverage Seminars
- Wine Seminars: Attendees can taste these popular potables while developing a new appreciation for state-of-the-art winemaking, brewing and distilling techniques. Location: Festival Center, Vineyard Stage. Held daily at 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM;$15 per Guest, tax included; Book online or call (407) 939-3378.
- Beverage Boot Camp
- Cheese Seminars: During each seminar, guest cheesemakers will explain the major aromas, textures and flavor levels of your favorite cheeses—from Asiago to Zamorano. Attendees can sample artisanal selections paired with complementary wines, craft beers and other beverages while learning about the distinct nature of each featured region. Location: Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase; Select Saturdays at 9:15 AM to 10:45 AM; $89 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included. Book online or call (407) 939-3378.
- Great British Cheeses and Ales: Hosted by Max McCalman September 17, 2016 Learn how traditional British cheeses and ales pair in perfect harmony, something loyal fans have known for decades.
- Mediterranean Cheeses and Wines: Hosted by Tonda Corrente
October 1, 2016 Taste amazing wines and cheeses deeply rooted in ancient Mediterranean diets as well as culture.
- French Cheeses and Wines: Hosted by Erin Hedley
October 8, 2016 Savor a classic assiette de fromage accompanied by a variety of elegant French wines famous around the world.
- Italian Cheeses and Wines: Hosted by Max McCalman
October 15, 2016 Enjoy Italian vini and formaggi pairings that provide a delicious glimpse into the country’s noble yet rustic lifestyle.
- World-Class Cheeses and Wines of the United States: Hosted by David Gremmels
October 22, 2016 Summon your inner wine and cheese connoisseur with some of the finest selections produced in America.
- Fabulous Old World Cheeses and Wines: Hosted by Max McCalman
October 29, 2016 Experience delightfully unique pairings of Europe’s most acclaimed wines and cheeses from various regions across the continent.
- Season’s Best Cheeses and Wines: Hosted by Max McCalman
November 5, 2016 Sample autumn’s top seasonal cheeses, both domestic and imported, for a pièce-de-résistance pairing that closes the Festival on a highly delectable note!
- What’s Cookin’ With… Start the day in a most delicious way—at plated breakfasts featuring celebrity chefs and other industry experts. While enjoying the VIP guest’s favorite dish, listen to tips, tricks and insights into what makes his or her selection so extraordinary. Plus, foodies are in for a fabulous pièce de résistance, which includes a cooking demo, question-and-answer session and sparkling toast. Location: Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase; Select Fridays and Sundays at 9:15 AM to 10:45 AM , $129 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included. Book online or call (407) 939-3378.
- Guests include:
- Friday, September 16 – Elizabeth Falkner
- Sunday, September 18 – Bryan Voltaggio
- Friday, September 23 – Andrea Robinson
- Sunday, September 25 – Robert Irvine
- Friday, September 30 – Graham Elliot
- Sunday, October 2 – Buddy Valastro
- Friday, October 7 – Jamie Deen
- Sunday, October 9 – Cat Cora
- Friday, October 14 – Emily Ellyn
- Friday, October 21 – Andrew Zimmern
- Sunday, October 23 – Rock Harper
- Sunday, October 30 – Geoffrey Zakarian
- Friday, November 4 – Alex Guarnaschelli
- Sunday, November 6 – David Guas
- Friday, November 11 – Sarah Fioroni
- Sunday, November 13 – Jehangir Mehta
- Guests include:
- Hocus Pocus 2 has its Premiere in New York! - September 28, 2022
- More Updates from Walt Disney World Regarding Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- Walt Disney World Closes Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022