From our Friends at Disney Family
Prep Time 30 mins
Cook Time 0 min
Total Time 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- 16 oz powdered sugar
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- Powered gelatin in your favorite flavors and colors
How To Make It
- 1 Combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl. Use an electric mixer to stir until fluffy.
- Separate mixture into small bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon of gelatin powder and stir with a spoon. The mixture should transform into bright colors right before your eyes.
- Pinch off small pieces and roll into ball shape and then flatten slightly to create candy shape.
- Roll candy pieces in plain white sugar until coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Store in an airtight container.
Source: Disney Family
Latest posts by Guest Blog (see all)
- Discover a Bounty of All-New Products Inspired by ‘The Mandalorian’ With Mando Mondays - September 21, 2020
- Explore a Whole New World of Dining Options Now Available in the My Disney Experience App - September 21, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Learn to Draw a Disney-Inspired Pirate Scene - September 19, 2020