Almost two years later and Frozen is still going strong. I know a lot of kids are still singing “Let it Go” and “Do you want to build a snowman”. Frozen themed ornaments are still hugely popular, Disney has quite a few to choose from, but it can get costly!
I was scrolling around Disney Family and came across this great snowflake ornament. What a great way to incorporate the Frozen movie into your holidays. The kids can help make these and scatter them across the Christmas tree, you get some great family time and won’t break the bank. So warm up some hot chocolate, grab your kids, and let’s get started!
What You’ll Need
•Print and cut template pieces
•Sparkle white felt
•Light blue felt
•Aqua blue felt
•1 Pink fashion gem
•Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
•Light and dark colored pencils (for tracing)
How To Make It
1. Trace the template pieces onto their designated felt color. Cut out the felt pieces and glue them together using the image as a guide.
2. Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2 inches long and form a loop.
3. Glue it to the back of the ornament. You can attach a tree hook or ribbon through the loop and hang the ornament from a holiday tree.
- Walt Disney Records – WandaVision Soundtrack! Details Below - January 23, 2021
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew, Disney Springs- It’s an Experience! - January 22, 2021
- Spoil Your Valentine with this Minnie Bow Ring by Rebecca Hook! - January 22, 2021