Today In Disney History ~ November 5th
Facts about Disney’s Yacht Club Resort:
- The architect that designed the Yacht Club was Robert A. M. Stern.
- The Yacht Club is located near Epcot, close the the International Gateway entrance of the park.
- The hotel is designed after late 1800’s New England seashore hotels.
- The hotel’s Concierge rooms and suites are all located on the fifth floor.
- Dining options at the Yacht Club include the Ale and Compass Lounge, Hurricane Hanna’s, theYachtsman Steakhouse, and the Captain’s Grille.
- The hotel shares it’s themed pool Stormalong Bay with the Beach Club Resort.
- The Ship Shape Massage, Salon and Fitness center is located at the Yacht Club.
- The Yacht and Beach Club Resorts share a 73,000 square foot Convention Center which holds the 38,000-square-foot Grand Harbor Ballroom which can be divided into ten separate rooms.
TMSM Today in Graphic by Sherry Rinaldi DeHart
- Raiders of the Lost Ark 40th Anniversary Celebrated by Fans as Indiana Jones 5 Begins Filming - June 14, 2021
- Nightmare Before Christmas Picnic Merch & More Now on shopDisney - June 13, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS FROM MONSTROPOLIS: DISNEY+ ORIGINAL SERIES ‘MONSTERS AT WORK’ GETS NEW PREMIERE DATE OF WEDNESDAY JULY 7 - June 11, 2021