Owls can be found throughout many Disney movies. These wise birds bring intelligence or a even a spook-factor to stories. Today TMSM brings you a great way to add a little owl to your fall festivities!
Owl Pumpkins from Parents Magazine
Find the perfect pumpkin for your creation!! Then follow these steps:
1. Carve out the beak and eyes.
2. Use hot-glue to affix sunflower seeds around the eyes.
3. Stick craft sticks into the top for ears and the bottom for feet, then attach sunflower seeds with glue to embellish.
This can be done using real or fake pumpkins, but remember to wait until close to Halloween if you use real pumpkins to avoid rot!
- Magic Is Here at Walt Disney World Resort as Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Theme Park Reopen Today - July 11, 2020
- Virtual Queue Update for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - July 10, 2020
- Cinderella Castle is Ready to Welcome You Back to Magic Kingdom Park - July 8, 2020