From Rachel Brent, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Aloha, Tiki fans! Reservations are now open for the popular MahaloWeen taking place October 12 and 13, 2015, at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel. Trader Sam has reached into the spooky recesses of his treasure vault to create a fun and tasty event, steeped in the wild side of Polynesian legends. Tribal masks, tiki torches and legends of gods and demons are all part of this one-of-a-kind Halloween celebration, along with delicious appetizers and drinks.
Mahaloween attendees will receive:
- 2 drink tickets, good for either a signature Tiki drink (with or without alcohol), or a selection of beer and wine
- Commemorative Mahaloween Kukui nut lei
- Tiki print
- 1 special edition Tiki glass – available only to Mahaloween attendees – as well as the opportunity to purchase the standard Tiki glass
Special Tip: The artists who created the print and Tiki glass will be on hand to autograph their pieces during the event.
Cost to attend is $150.00 per person (tax and gratuity are included). Reservations can be made by visitingDisneyland.com.
- Win a Limited Edition of “A Snowy Christmas Carol” By Michelle St. Laurent - November 13, 2022
- Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Celebrates a Decade of Holiday Cheers with All-New Shows, Interactive Experiences and Festive Fireworks - October 28, 2022
- The Sights, Sounds and Flavors of the Holiday Season Return for the Entire Family During SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration - October 28, 2022