Winnie the Pooh Paper Lantern
Here’s another cute Summer craft idea courtesy of Disney Family!
This adorable Winnie the Pooh paper lantern features the cuddly bear and his pal Piglet walking through the Hundred Acre Wood.
- 1 Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- 2 Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the panels to each other with the large tabs. Make sure the character panels are positioned opposite each other.
- 3 Secure the two top pieces, then use the tabs at the top of the four panels to attach the top of the lantern to the base.
- “Incredible” Amenities Coming to Cotino, a Storyliving by Disney Community - March 24, 2023
- ‘DESCENDANTS: THE RISE OF RED’ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS ‘THE POCKETWATCH’) ADDS PAOLO MONTALBANTO THE CAST OF THE DISNEY+ ORIGINAL MOVIE - March 22, 2023
- NEW DISNEY+ ORIGINAL DOCUSERIES “ED SHEERAN: THE SUM OF IT ALL” PREMIERING MAY 3 - March 20, 2023
2 thoughts on “Winnie the Pooh Paper Lantern”
I will definitely be making this