Here’s another cute Summer craft idea courtesy of Disney Family!
This adorable Winnie the Pooh paper lantern features the cuddly bear and his pal Piglet walking through the Hundred Acre Wood.
- 1 Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- 2 Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the panels to each other with the large tabs. Make sure the character panels are positioned opposite each other.
- 3 Secure the two top pieces, then use the tabs at the top of the four panels to attach the top of the lantern to the base.
- Walt Disney Records – WandaVision Soundtrack! Details Below - January 23, 2021
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew, Disney Springs- It’s an Experience! - January 22, 2021
- Spoil Your Valentine with this Minnie Bow Ring by Rebecca Hook! - January 22, 2021