Here’s another cute Summer craft idea courtesy of Disney Family!
This adorable Winnie the Pooh paper lantern features the cuddly bear and his pal Piglet walking through the Hundred Acre Wood.
- 1 Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- 2 Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the panels to each other with the large tabs. Make sure the character panels are positioned opposite each other.
- 3 Secure the two top pieces, then use the tabs at the top of the four panels to attach the top of the lantern to the base.
- Annual Passholder Preview at Universal Orlando Resort- Photos - June 3, 2020
- Dining Reservations Open at Select Locations at Disney Springs - June 3, 2020
- New Disney Loungefly Preorder from Entertainment Earth - June 2, 2020