Here’s another cute Summer craft idea courtesy of Disney Family!
This adorable Winnie the Pooh paper lantern features the cuddly bear and his pal Piglet walking through the Hundred Acre Wood.
- 1 Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- 2 Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the panels to each other with the large tabs. Make sure the character panels are positioned opposite each other.
- 3 Secure the two top pieces, then use the tabs at the top of the four panels to attach the top of the lantern to the base.
- Spirit Halloween Just Dropped ‘Hocus Pocus’ Wine Glasses! Details Below! - August 12, 2020
- Disney World offering 4-day ticket deal for $49 a day to Florida residents! - August 12, 2020
- New Disney Halloween Costumes for Pets at shopDisney! - August 11, 2020