From Nate Rasmussen, Archivist, Marketing Resource Center and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
As Jenn Fickley-Baker shared earlier, this week is the anniversary of the opening of Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park here at Walt Disney World Resort. How well do you know this park? Test your knowledge below!
1. How long is Castaway Creek at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park?
a. 1,500 Feet
b. 1,700 Feet
c. 2,000 Feet
2. Which of the following is NOT the name of a “fruit chute” at Crush ‘n’ Gusher?
a. Strawberry Chute
b. Pineapple Plunger
c. Banana Blaster
3. What is the name of the group raft ride at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park?
a. Keelhaul Falls
b. Gang Plank Falls
c. Mayday Falls
4. How many stories do you slide down on Humunga Kowabunga?
a. 3 stories
b. 4 stories
c. 5 stories
5. How many gallons of salt water fill the Shark Reef at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park?
a. 362,000 gallons
b. 399,000 gallons
c. 427,000 gallons
1. c. 2,000 Feet
2. a. Strawberry Chute
3. b. Gang Plank Falls
4. c. 5 stories
5. a. 362,000 gallons
- Exciting changes to D23 Membership plans - December 1, 2020
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020