From Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
There’s a number of reasons why I’m looking forward to May 22! First of all, it’s my mom’s birthday, so happy early birthday Mom! Not only that, it’s the exciting moment we have all been waiting for — the official kick-off to the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration! When you couple that with a 24-hour event and new nighttime spectaculars like the “Paint the Night” parade, “World of Color – Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney” and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, could it get any better? When I got a sneak peek at the artwork for the 24-hour event tees, “Being Up All Night Makes Me Dopey,” the answer was yes! Take a look, and I think you’ll agree.
Special Tip: Look for special glow-in-the-dark elements on the adult and youth tees.
Also debuting as part of the exciting event is a limited release pin.
Want more? Let me sweeten the deal — there will also be a specially created cupcake with the “Up All Night” logo. Our candy makers have been hard at work, creating delicious new confections in honor of the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration. Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog, because I’ll be sharing all of the details shortly.
Tees and pins will be available at:
- Disneyland park – Emporium and Little Green Men Store Command
- Disney California Adventure park- Elias & Co.
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney Store
Cupcakes can be found at:
- Disneyland park – Candy Palace
- Disney California Adventure park – Trolley Treats
- Downtown Disney District – Marceline’s Confectionery
It’s going to be an amazing celebration! Are you ready for it?
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021