From our friend, Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Spring is in full swing at the Disneyland Resort, and it’s brought unique experiences you will only find this time of year! Here are our top five reasons to visit right now:
- “Frozen Fun” at Disney California Adventure park — There’s still a lot of “Frozen Fun” to be had at Disney California Adventure park! Anna and Elsa are receiving visitors in their elegant greeting location, “Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome.” Guests can sing along with Anna, Elsa and Kristoff at “For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.” Everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf, is ready to give a warm hug to guests of all ages at “Olaf’s Snow Fest,” which includes a giant play area with real snow.
- Limited-time offer for Southern California residents — Now through May 14, 2015, Southern California residents may purchase two or three days of magic and adventure at special prices, to experience attractions and entertainment throughout the Disneyland Resort. The special tickets are exclusive to Southern California residents and expire on May 21, 2015. *The offer has four purchase options: a 2-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $139; a 2-day Park Hopper ticket for $178; a 3-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $169, or a 3-day Park Hopper for $208.
- Special savings at Disneyland Resort hotels — Experience the luxurious Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or the magical Disneyland Hotel, or have a “day at the beach” at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with special limited-time savings at Disneyland Resort hotels. Make reservations at any Disneyland Resort hotel from now until May 7, 2015, to save 20 percent on premium rooms and 15 percent on standard rooms Sunday through Thursday nights from April 5 to June 16, 2015. **
- Special “Frozen Fever”-inspired treats — Inspired by the new “Frozen Fever” short, Anna’s Happy Birthday Cupcake, Olaf’s Perfect Sundae Day and an individual ice cream cake inspired by Princess Anna’s birthday cake are available for a limited time at select locations throughout the Disneyland Resort.
- Springtime Roundup at Disneyland park — Celebrate spring with some favorite Disney bunnies, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in their springtime attire, fun crafts, tasty treats and more at Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree in Disneyland park. Springtime Roundup is available on the weekends through June 7, 2015.
*So Cal Resident Ticket: Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission. 2-Day, 1-Park Per Day ticket is valid for admission for two (2) days to either Disneyland® or Disney California Adventure® park, but not to both parks on the same day. 2-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® ticket is valid for admission for two (2) days to both Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® park on the same day. 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure park, but not to both parks on the same day. 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure park on the same day. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets expire May 21, 2015. Blockout days of 3/20/15-4/4/15 apply. May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Tickets not valid before 1/7/15. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
**Disneyland Resort Hotel Offer: Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel. Travel must be completed by 06/17/15. Ask about savings in other room types. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy “Frozen Fun” and the Parks.
- Jurassic World VelociCoaster To Open At Universal Orlando Resort On June 10, 2021 - April 6, 2021
- The God of Mischief’s Time Has Come in Official ‘Loki’ Trailer - April 5, 2021
- Win A 3 Day 2 Night Stay At A Haunted Mansion Inspired AirBnB - March 30, 2021