From Michelle Harker, Manager, Merchandise Marketing & Communications, Disneyland Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Great news, Disney fans! The merchandise event team just revealed details about their special Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration kick-off event taking place May 20-21, 2015. What will it entail? Shopping, seminars and entertainment are in the mix, but here’s the breakdown on everything else.
Diamond Package – $100
Event admission includes panel discussion, signings and other entertainment and activities as follows:
- Merchandise Pick-up & Event Store Shopping
- Merchandise Artists & Authors Signings
- Silent Auction
- Trading Area
- Entertainment/Panel Discussion – “Disneyland Dreamers & Doers” with Mouseketeers Bobby Burgess and Sherry Van Meter, among others
Other event offerings include:
- ONE (1) Commemorative Disney PhotoPass Digital Download
- TWO (2) Commemorative Gifts
- First opportunity to pre-purchase select Diamond Celebration-themed merchandise via the Random Selection Process. View Merchandise Catalog here.
Tickets for the Diamond Package are $100 per person and are limited to availability. No discounts apply.
Reservations for the Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event will be accepted only via www.DisneyParksMerchandise.com beginning Thursday, March 26, 2015, at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time). Tip: Only one (1) Guest per reservation is allowed. It will be necessary for each Guest to register individually.
So join us as we reminisce amongst friends, share cherished memories of the first 60 years and look forward to the next dazzling decades of our beloved Resort.
Will you plan to go?
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021