From Jonathan Frontado, Disney Cruise Line and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Even Villains love Disney cruises! Here’s a look at some of the places you can spot these nefarious characters while sailing the high seas …
- Singing on stage: The name of our hilarious musical production, “Villains Tonight!” says it all! This family-friendly show on the Disney Dream and Disney Magic features a “Who’s Who” of the Disney villains and places these evil-doers in some irreverent funny moments. Their wacky antics and amusing musical numbers are sure to have you laughing!
- Partying with pirates: Villains can’t resist a good party! During our famous Pirates IN the Caribbean deck party, an epic battle at sea ensues when they make their appearance. But don’t worry, you’re in for a raucous good time, complete with music, dancing and a spectacular grand finale of fireworks, when the good guys take on the villains.
- Coming to life on screen: Chances to see your favorite evil foes on screen are plenty, with Disney films shown in our theaters, by the family pool, in the youth clubs and on your stateroom television. Plus, they come to life through technological innovations like our interactive detective adventure game where you’re tasked with determining the villain to save the day!
- Galavanting in youth clubs: Little cruisers are in for an adventure when villains sneak into the Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab to stir up some fun. Activities like our pirate training for young buccaneers wouldn’t be complete without a special visit from Captain Hook to help them learn what it takes to be a swashbuckling pirate.
- Walking the plank (a.k.a. the deck): Be on the lookout throughout your cruise for infamous characters strolling the upper decks. Don’t be fooled by their charm when they agree to your request for a photo, as they are likely plotting their next evil scheme and scanning the horizon for an opportunity to stir up some mischief!
Where else have you spotted a villain on a Disney cruise?
- News from the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort! Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Reopening June 15; More Restaurant Dining Returning to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa - May 6, 2021
- “Becoming Cruella” Featurette and Character Posters for Disney’s Cruella - May 5, 2021
- Marvel Studios Releases Projected Movie Dates for Phase 4 - May 3, 2021