Between all four parks, there are rides for people of all ages. My favorites are the thrill rides, of course! Here are my top 5!
5. Space Mountain: My favorite thing about Space Mountain is the “space” feeling. The dark ride with stars all over make you wonder where you are headed. I love the quick turns and the high speeds! I also love seeing my picture at the end of the ride! You never know what crazy face you’ll make!
4. Tower of Terror: Although this is not a rollercoaster, it still makes the top five. I love all of the sudden drops! Each time you go on, you’ll have a different drop pattern each time you go on it! I also love the view when you reach the top window, it’s beautiful!
3. Test Track: Here’s another non-rollercoaster, but one of my all-time favorite rides! Although I miss the older version of the ride, I still enjoy this one just as much. I love being able to design and test your own car. Each time you go on, you make a different car! My little sister and I like to make the craziest looking cars!
2. Everest: It’s time to visit the yeti! This and my number one pick are a very close pick. Everest has one of my favorite drops. It has a massive 80 foot drop! If you know me, you would know that I love the big drops! You also go backwards! That adds to the fun!
1. Rock n’ Rollercoaster: Here’s my number one pick! Rock n’ Rollercoaster has the perfect mix of rock, and roll. The music flows perfectly with the ride! I lover Aerosmith and rollercoasters, what could go wrong? I love all the loops and twists and turns!
What’s your favorite thrill ride?
About TMSM’s Teen Perspective Writer Gabby Adani:
”Hi Mainstreeters! I’m Gabby and I’m going to be writing about Disney from a teen’s perspective. But first let me tell you a little bit about myself. I’m 13 years old and have had Disney Annual Passes my whole life. Disney is literally my second home. I’m an honors student and enjoy school. My favorite sport is volleyball. I play for both my middle school team and the YMCA. I am also a huge fan of Star Wars.”