Over the last week, we had a trivia for The Santa Claus 1 & 2 so now we give you part 3. Let’s see how you do with this one.
1) Why is the meeting of the Council of Legendary Figures called?
- The Toothfairy wants to change his name again
- Jack Frost is trying to upstage Santa
- Because Sandman slept through the last one
2) What does S.O.S. in the movie stand for?
- Send Out Santa
- Snow On Santa
- Secret Of Santa
3) Who does Santa/Scott take with him to get Carol’s parents?
- Tooth Fairy
4) Where do Carol’s parents think they are when at the North Pole?
5) Who else comes along in the sleigh ride back to the North Pole?
- Carol’s Aunt
- Laura, Neil and Lucy
6) What machine does Santa use to get into the Hall of Snow Globes
- Candy Machine
- Red Deer Machine
- Coke Machine
7) Who does Santa give a special snow globe to while in the Hall of Snow Globes?
- Jack Frost
8) What does Jack Frost do with Santa’s globe so he’s holding it, and Jack can trick him into saying the words to invoke the Escape Clause
- Puts it in his pocket
- Wraps it like a gift
- Throws it at him
9) After Jack Frost tricks Scott Calvin into giving up being Santa and transforms the North Pole into a theme park. The “new” Santa sings a song that sounds a lot like?
- New York, New York
- Strangers in the Night
- That’s Life
10) Who unfreezes Jack Frost?
- Lucy give Jack a warming hug and he thaws out
- Mother Nature melts him
- Curtis with a chisel
Scroll down to see how you did:
1. B – Jack Frost has been promoting himself with cardboard cut outs
2. C – The secret of Santa but not be shared with anyone who won’t keep it secret.
3. C – So he could get them to fall asleep while he flew them back to the North Pole in the Sleigh
4. A – They are in Canada A
5. B – Laura, Neil and Lucy come along to spend the holidays and see the North Pole
6. B – Looks like a Red Bull machine but with Deers instead of Bulls
7. C – The snow globe features Lucy hugging a snowman and he turns pink as her hugs are powerful
8. B – He hands it to him and then convinces him to say “I wish I’d never been Santa at all”
9. A – North Pole, North Pole
10. A – With the power of her snow globe she is able to unfreeze him and in turn her parents are unfrozen.
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS ALL-NEW CHARACTER ART FOR “THE MANDALORIAN” SEASON TWO - October 12, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort Lights Cinderella Castle to Celebrate NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers - October 11, 2020