From Salah Chetbi, Dining and Beverage Standards and Consistency Manager, Disney Cruise Line and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
If you’re looking for a festive signature cocktail to serve at your holiday party, our Poinse-tini is the perfect choice! Offered during our Very Merrytime Cruises, along with the Christmas Cookie cocktail I shared last week, the sweetness of this easy-to-make concoction makes it a favorite among many. Give it a taste this weekend, and let me know in the comments what you think!
- 2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz Chambord
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz cinnamon syrup
- Black cherry syrup
- Shake and strain gin, Chambord, fresh lemon juice and cinnamon syrup.
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass and dip it in sugar.
- Layer bottom of martini glass with black cherry syrup.
- Pour drink into martini glass and top with a dash of bitters.
- Hatbox Ghost Materializes at the Haunted Mansion - November 30, 2023
- Did You Know Being a Disney+ Subscriber has its Perks - November 30, 2023
- Loki: Season 2 – Vol. 2 Original Soundtrack Available Now! - November 18, 2023