From Salah Chetbi, Dining and Beverage Standards and Consistency Manager, Disney Cruise Line and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
During our Very Merrytime Cruises, we are serving very special cocktails to get you into the festive spirit. I’ll share recipes for some of them over the next few weeks, starting today with one that’s perfect for an after-dinner treat – our Christmas Cookie cocktail. Check back next week for our holiday twist on a martini, the Poinse-tini!
- 1 ounce Baileys
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- Cookie shavings
- Blend Baileys, Kahlua, peppermint schnapps and ice cream. Layer bottom of catalina glass with chocolate sauce. Pour drink and top with whipped cream and cookie shavings.
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020