As you know, the Frozen frenzy is alive and well, both across the country and at Disney Parks. The Magic Kingdom has a Frozen theme for Christmas this year, so I thought since it’s all still so popular, we’d share this great DIY Elsa inspired craft. It seems pretty easy, and I’m sure the Frozen fan in your home will really love making and wearing them! Here’s the scoop~
Frozen Snowflake Hair Barrettes from our friends at Spoonful!
What you’ll need
- White glittered felt
- Purple felt
- Light blue felt
- Small blue and purple rhinestones
- Bobby pins large and small or barrettes of your choice
- Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
How to make it
- Print and cut out the snowflake templates you would like to use.
- Choose a large snowflake template and trace it onto white glittered felt and cut it out. (Trace the snowflake on the backside of the glittered felt to prevent the ink or pencil from showing on the glittered side.)
- You can choose a medium snowflake and/or small snowflake template to layer on top of the large snowflake. Trace them onto blue and purple felt. Mix and match your snowflakes alternating the colors.
- Once your felt snowflakes are all cut out, assemble them with hot glue or craft glue. Add a rhinestone on the very top snowflake. Use hot glue or craft glue to glue them to a bobby pin or barrette of your choice. Allow the glue to fully dry before pinning them to hair.
- CASETiFY pays tribute to Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas collection! - December 1, 2022
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Stars In An All-New Walt Disney Animation Studios Short to Celebrate Disney 100 Years of Wonder - December 1, 2022
- The Walt Disney Company Announces Toys For Tots Grant Delivering 75,000 Toys To Kids In Need - November 29, 2022