Memento Mori Shop Now Open in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort
From our friend, Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager. Last week we told you about Memento Mori and their soft opening, well Steven has announced the store is open as of today. Here is his blog and also some important information in regards to the Haunted Mansion merchandise.
I’m delighted to announce that Memento Mori, the Haunted Mansion-themed merchandise shop, is officially open in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom Park. You may recall reading about this new location in early September on the Disney Parks Blog. Once considered the abode of Madame Leota, this shop is the destination for a variety of Haunted Mansion Authentic merchandise created especially for Disney Parks.
If you are planning a visit, here are a few important things to know:
- There will be a purchase limit of six items per style, per guest, per day for products carried in the shop.
- The new Haunted Mansion open edition pins will be carried in both Memento Mori in Liberty Square and Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland.
- The Haunted Mansion-themed Dooney & Bourke bags will be released in Uptown Jewelers on Main Street, U.S.A. starting on October 6. They will not be found at Memento Mori or at Cherry Tree Lane at theMarketplace Co-Op in Downtown Disney Marketplace. For guests in California, the Dooney & Bourke bags will also be released on Monday, October 6 at Vault 28 in Downtown Disney District. There will be a purchase limit of two items, per style, per guest, per day.
Finally, the Disney Parks online store will also be carrying select items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program beginning on October 6. I invite you to visit http://www.DisneyStore.com/HauntedMansion.
- DISNEY+, DISNEY JUNIOR, AND LUCASFILM RELEASE SNEAK PEEK ANIMATED SHORTS AND KEY ART FOR “STAR WARS: YOUNG JEDI ADVENTURES” - March 27, 2023
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces Dates and Select Tickets and Packages for Halloween Horror Nights 2023 - March 23, 2023
- CASETiFY Announces a New Mandalorian™ Inspired Collection - March 2, 2023