From the Disney Parks Blog, here is Tyler Slater, Social Media Content Coordinator, with some tips to enjoy your time relaxing at Disneyland.
Relaxing at the Disneyland Resort is one of the best ways to spend a summer day. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love cooling off on Splash Mountain at Disneyland park or dropping by The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure park. However, a rejuvenating break has many times been the key to staying energized for “Magical” fireworks spectacular or “World of Color.” Today, I’m continuing the “Disneyland Resort Summer Tips” series with a few great locations to spend a few minutes off your feet.
- Unwind on a classic attraction – A grand circle tour aboard the Disneyland Railroad will always be my first choice when looking for a few minutes to relax. After that, head to Adventureland for a few minutes insideWalt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room – a Disneyland classic for more than 50 years. If you’re visiting Disney California Adventure park, The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure is the perfect attraction for every member of your family to enjoy a break “under the sea.”
- Rest your feet at a show – “Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular” is a must-do at Disney California Adventure park, and I recommend an afternoon performance because the show runs close to an hour, allowing for a nice escape from the summer heat. If you are visiting Disneyland park on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, head over to the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree for “The Music of: Nashville.” This all-new entertainment experience features original tunes from the hit television show along with some of your favorites from the country music charts. Lastly, journey to imagination during “Mickey and the Magical Map” in the Fantasyland Theatre! Be sure to stop by the Troubadour Tavern for a snack as you watch the show.
- Enjoy a light meal and speciality beverage – The lounges at the Disneyland Resort are easily at the top of the list when looking for ways to relax. I recommend visiting the the Alfresco Tasting Terrace to try the newly updated menu, including “The Disney Family of Wines.” Also at the Golden Vine Winery at Disney California Adventure park, stop by the Sonoma Terrace for a California crafted beer and a Bavarian pretzel. Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel is a fan favorite and a great way to unwind after a full day in the parks. If you haven’t had a chance to experience this enchanted location, make sure and add it to your must-do list!
Where is your favorite place to relax at the Disneyland Resort? Leave your answer in the comments below!
- Exciting changes to D23 Membership plans - December 1, 2020
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020