Are you attending the Villains Unleashed event this Saturday at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager, from the Disney Parks Blog put out this information that should answer any questions you may have about the event.
More than 50 Disney villains are set to rule Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 23, as a part of the new Villains Unleashed event.
Villains Unleashed, which is a one-night event that requires a separate party ticket, will feature appearances by rare villains, meet-and-greet opportunities, an Oogie Boogie’s Freaky Funhouse Show, “Villainy in the Sky” Fireworks and much more.
The park will be buzzing with activity and fun that night. Here are some tips on how to make the most of it!
- Parking – Guests arriving by car for Villains Unleashed should come through the Main Auto Plaza, the south entrance located off US-192 and World Drive. The satellite entrance (across from the Hess station) will be closed for this event.
- Arrive Early – The party starts at 8 p.m., but guests with an event ticket can enter the park as early as 5 p.m.
- Event Guide – Pick up an Event Guide for show times and details on which characters can be found in different areas.
- Kick Off The Party At Hades Hangout – The fun begins at 8 p.m. at Hades Hangout as he summons the villains for the night’s festivities.
- Meet Characters – Villains available for character greetings will have established queues with posted appearance times. There will be separate queues for each villain, so you can be sure of meeting the one you want.
- Fantasmic! – Arrive early so you don’t miss the pre-show with the Night Crawlers (starts at 9:35 p.m.).
- Oogie Boogie’s Freaky Funhouse Show – Four showings during the night at 8:30, 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 p.m.
- See Special Fireworks – “Villainy in the Sky” starts at 12:45 p.m. Excellent viewing is available in front of the Sorcerer Hat, and all along Hollywood Blvd.