Friend of TMSM, Erin Glover, Social Media Director Disneyland Resort, put out a blog in regards to the five things you have to see if you are going to Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
It may be July, but the time has come to get ready once again for Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland park! Tickets are on sale to the general public here, and there’s so much to look forward to. Here are my top five can’t-miss favorites at Mickey’s Halloween Party.
1. Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade – this is an exclusive, for Mickey’s Halloween Party guests only.
2. Disney Villains make special appearances at Mickey’s Halloween Party in a series of must-see moments in Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A.
3. Trick-or-treat stations throughout Disneyland park, stocked with candy and healthy goodies.
4. Halloween Screams, fireworks spectacular – another exclusive just for party guests.
5. Monsters U Dance Party at Tomorrowland Terrace, featuring Mike & Sulley and the Monster Scare-Off.
What are your Mickey’s Halloween Party must-do’s? Let us know in the comments!
- Deadpool 3 Is Coming To The Marvel Cinematic Universe And Another Iconic Character Is Joining Him…. - September 27, 2022
- New Holiday Games from Funko Games - September 20, 2022
- Rosa Mexicano To Bring Its Elevated Fiesta To Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin In 2023 - September 19, 2022