I have really been encouraging my kids to get involved with TMSM some how. They always think that what they have to say wouldn’t be “good enough” or worry about what people may think. So, for this weeks Thursday “feel good” article, I finally have something to share from my older son, Andrew. I think it’s so important to encourage our kids to put forth an effort with anything they do, or maybe push them to try their best regardless if they feel confident or not. I know if my own life I struggle at times to feel confident, but it’s a work in progress. We all have special qualities to offer the world, but we don’t all have the courage to show it. So, put yourself out there once in awhile…. you never know what good may come of it. Andrew gave me his Disney World Top 10 Ride List, and asked me to share it, so here ya go!
Andrew’s Top 10 Favorite Rides at Walt Disney World
10. Pirates of the Caribbean ~ I love going on POTC because of the references it has to the current Disney movies. I really enjoy the Pirates movies, and like seeing Captain Jack Sparrow show up in the ride too.
9. Star Tours ~ I’m a huge fan of Star Wars, and going on Star Tours makes me feel like I’m part of the movies!
8. Soarin’ ~ Soarin’ at Epcot is fun because it makes you feel like your flying. The breeze you get also feels great on a hot Florida day. Soarin’ is relaxing, but a lot of fun too!
7. Tower of Terror ~ Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios is one of my favorites. It’s fun to go through the story, see the ghosts, and wait for the elevator to drop. You never know what’s going to happen, and it’s funny to see the pictures at the end of the ride and see all the scared faces from the riders!
6. Splash Mountain ~ Splash Mountain is a great ride to go on when it’s really hot outside. Just be careful, we always get soaked when we go on Splash Mountain, no matter where we sit!
5. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad ~ Big Thunder Mountain is really fun because of how fast you go, plus the scenery is great. We have rode this ride at night during the fireworks too, which added to the excitement. It’s a lot of fun!
4. Expedition Everest ~ Everest at Animal Kingdom is a really exciting ride. They make you feel like you’re actually inside a mountain. Going backwards is my favorite part, it’s not something you usually get to do on a roller coaster. Seeing the Yeti at the end is something I always watch for too, and they also have a neat gift shop.
3. Test Track ~ I really like the faster rides at Disney the best. One of the fastest is Test Track at Epcot. My brother and I really like cars, and Test Track makes you feel like your in a race. It’s fast and fun. Always try to get a fast pass because the wait is usually really long, same with Soarin’.
2. Rock N Roller Coaster ~ You get to listen to great music, go fast, and flip upside down! It’s the best!
1. Space Mountain ~ I love futuristic types of things, and Space Mountain is my favorite ride on Disney property. It’s really cool to be in the dark and not know which way you’re going to turn next. It’s fast and exciting, and I always make sure to check out the ride picture at the end. If you time it right, you can make fun faces for the picture they take. Space Mountain makes the top of my list, I love it!
So, there you have it. Everyone has their favorites at Disney, and Andrew shared his with you. I’m proud of him for taking the step forward and actually putting something on paper for me to use. If you want to do the same, don’t be afraid, send me your ideas and we’ll put your thoughts out there as well! Believe in yourself and keep moving forward! Thanks for reading!
- Stay in the Hocus Pocus Cottage in October for only $31! - September 29, 2022
- Hocus Pocus 2 has its Premiere in New York! - September 28, 2022
- More Updates from Walt Disney World Regarding Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022