In the continuing series of Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe’s, Stephen Walker, Fleet Culinary Standards and Consistency Chef, Disney Cruise Line has a new one for today.
If you’ve been on a Disney cruise, there’s no doubt you’ve noticed the variety of cuisines available for you to try. Part of the fun of traveling is experiencing new things, which we make possible for our guests in many ways … including dining!
Today’s dish is Cajun-inspired, so its preparation is simple. Just toss all of the flavorful ingredients together for a delicious Louisiana-style meal!
Check out the full recipe below and download our keepsake recipe card here. Enjoy!
Cajun Shrimp Slaw with Louisiana Sauce
Skill Level: Easy
Time: 40 minutes
- 1⁄2 white cabbage
- 5 21–25 shrimp (cooked and peeled)
- 1 white onion (finely sliced)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1 tsp. horseradish sauce
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp. cajun spice
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 tbsp. roasted peanuts
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsp. curly parsley (chopped)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. picked dill for garnish
For the Cajun Shrimp Slaw
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and gently toss together.
- Season (finely shredded) with salt and pepper.
- Chill before serving.
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS TRAILER FOR ALL-NEW BUILD COMPETITION SERIES “FOODTASTIC”HOSTED BY EMMY AWARD-WINNING KEKE PALMER - November 21, 2021
- Disney Movie Magic Has Returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - November 8, 2021
- Disney+ Day Kicks Off Global Celebration Week With Service For Only $1.99 First Month For New And Eligible Returning Customers - November 8, 2021