Here is more information in regards to rocking your Disney Side all night long at Disneyland Resort on May 23rd, will you be there? Shawn Slater, Communications Manager, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Creative Entertainment put this together. As more news comes out about the 24 hour event, we will be sure to pass it along.
We’re just about a week away from our next big 24-hour celebration, where you can Rock Your Disney Side all day and all night! Magic Kingdom Park, Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park will each be open from 6 a.m. May 23 through 6 a.m. May 24, and they’re all going to be bursting with so much fun, you’ll never stop rockin’!
At Disneyland Resort, it all starts with a big kick-off in the Esplanade between the two parks. Then, throughout the day, you’ll be able to enjoy most of your favorite characters and shows, with some special surprises just for this event!
At Disneyland Park:
- Mickey’s Soundsational Parade is scheduled at 6:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.
- The Magic Eye Theater in Tomorrowland will host the Avengers Super Hero Movie Marathon throughout the day and night, presenting “Iron Man,” “Iron Man 2,” “Thor” and “Captain America: The First Avenger”!
- You can catch “Fantasmic!” at 9 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. and the “Magical” fireworks spectacular at 9:25 p.m.
- After the fireworks, come celebrate in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, where a DJ will be spinning tunes for everyone until 5 a.m.
- Royal Swing Ball presents a live band in the Royal Theatre at Fantasy Faire from 10 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Stop by the Tomorrowland Terrace for a live band in the evening and a late night Rock Your Disney Side Dance Party that lasts until 5 a.m.
There’s even more fun to be had over at Disney California Adventure Park:
- You can enjoy live music throughout the day and night at the Paradise Garden Bandstand, with performances scheduled from 11:55 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Extra performances are planned for “Disney Junior – Live on Stage!” at 9:30 a.m. and “Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular” at 7:55 p.m.
- Muppets Theater plays host to sing-along screenings of the Academy Award-winning film, “Frozen,” starting at 11:30 a.m. And don’t forget to check out the sneak peek of “Maleficent” in the Bug’s Life Theater.
- “World of Color” will be presented on Paradise Bay at 9:45 p.m. and again at 3 a.m.
- Head on down to Pacific Wharf from 10:30 p.m. – 5 a.m. for The Wharf Dance Party.
- Mad T Party adds some spice to the night. You can rock ‘n’ roll your Disney Side with the Mad T Party Band and White Rabbit DJ, from 9 p.m. – 5 a.m.
So whether you choose Disneyland park or Disney California Adventure park—or both!—to express your Disney Side, you’re in for a rockin’ good time at Disneyland Resort!
We are told that soon the details in relation to the Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World will be released and as soon as it is, we will have it all for you so stay tuned!!
- WandaVision Debuted and Has Commercials? - January 17, 2021
- Tom Hiddleston ‘Accuses’ Paul Bettany of Stealing Loki’s Gimmick - January 16, 2021
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Is Coming To Disney+ on March 19, 2021 - January 15, 2021