If you are like most guests in Epcot, after you have watched the Illuminations: Reflections of Earth Fireworks Display, you start to make your way back to the parking lot or the monorail to either return to your resort, home or maybe even Downtown Disney. Well now Epcot has another option for you. You can now head to one of the four spots in World Showcase for end-of-day relaxation with appetizers and beverages.
Beginning on April 17th and running through September 15, you can choose one of the options to enjoy after the fireworks.
Your choices are:
- La Cava del Tequila at the Mexico Pavilion
- Spice Road Table in the Morocco Pavilion
- Tutto Gusto in the Italy Pavilion
- Rose & Crown Pub in the United Kingdom Pavilion
Each of the different locations will have small appetizers paired with a beverage (additional beverages will be available for purchase) from 9:20 – 11:00 pm. This would be a lot of fun to take in because the park would be very empty as time goes on.
The cost of this special option is $35.00, plut tax and gratuity. If you are interested in attending one of these, you can make a reservation at www.disneyworld.com/spring, call 407-WDW-DINE, or check in with Epcot Guest Relations to see if space is available.
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020