The top 10 placed where Facebook users checked in during 2013 was released on Monday. Thanks to the Washington Post for the complete list.
Facebook on Monday released its year in review, analyzing trends in the way the social network was used over the course of the year. The most frequent life events added were about new relationships, engagements or marriages. The new pope was the most talked about topic, though politics dominated the top 10. The social network’s scientists even crunched the numbers on where people were most likely to check in — a list reflective of some of America’s largest hubs of tourism. Most were stadiums and theme parks, but Times Square, a casino, and the Houston rodeo all made the cut as well.
1. Disneyland & Disney California Adventure (Anaheim, Calif.)
2. Times Square (New York)
3. Epcot – Walt Disney World (Lake Buena Vista, Fla.)
4. Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles)
5. AT&T Park (San Francisco)
6. Rangers Ballpark (Arlington, Tex.)
7. Universal Studios Hollywood (Universal City, Calif.)
8. Fenway Park (Boston)
9. MGM Grand Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas)
10. Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo (Houston)
- Walt Disney World Resort Offers Festive Fall Fun for the Whole Family - August 17, 2022
- CASETiFY Announces New Collection Featuring Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story - August 15, 2022
- New Disney x Stuart Weitzman Collection Now Available - August 15, 2022