From the Walt Disney World News and written by: Jeremy
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (Aug. 15, 2019) – With the Aug. 29 debut of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and the 24thEpcot International Food & Wine Festival leading the way, the fall season will bring plenty of excitement to Walt Disney World Resort. The new Mid-Day Magic Ticket, available starting today, is a great value for families to take in the unsurpassed fun of Walt Disney World Resort theme parks.
Mid-Day Magic Tickets are valid for admission after 12 p.m. and were designed with guests’ flexibility in mind, with timing that helps meet their needs. Mid-Day Magic Tickets may be used at any of the four theme parks, allowing guests to catch a parade, enjoy a meal, experience favorite attractions, and then get ready for wondrous nighttime shows.
The fall and winter months will be a fantastic time to visit Walt Disney World Resort. Guests can climb aboard the fastest ship in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. They can taste their way around World Showcase during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. They can enjoy the resort as it transitions into a winter wonderland in November and December, with holiday décor and festivities at all four theme parks.
The 2-, 3- and 4-Day Mid-Day Magic Tickets* are available for use on or before Dec. 15, 2019:
- Two-day ticket from $88 a day, plus tax (from $176 total, plus tax)
- Three-day ticket from $84 a day, plus tax (from $252 total, plus tax)
- Four-day ticket from $79 a day, plus tax (from $316 total, plus tax)
Tickets are valid for one theme park per day. Prices are for ages 10 and older. The price varies based on selected start date. Lower prices may apply on certain dates. The two-day ticket expires four days after the selected start date. The three-day ticket expires five days after the selected start date. The four-day ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
For more information or to purchase the Disney’s Mid-Day Magic Ticket, guests can visit Disneyworld.com/MidDayMagic.
* Mid-Day Magic Tickets not valid for admission to morning Extra Magic Hours. Disney FastPass+ selections made for use before 12 p.m. will not be valid with this ticket. Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Magic Is Here at Walt Disney World Resort as Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Theme Park Reopen Today - July 11, 2020
- Virtual Queue Update for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - July 10, 2020
- Cinderella Castle is Ready to Welcome You Back to Magic Kingdom Park - July 8, 2020