It’s pumpkin carving time!
Disney Family has shared several amazing Disney character pumpkin patterns over the years, but to find them all you have to do some seriously time consuming hunting and scrolling. Today we have pulled taken the time to help you and pulled together all of the Disney character pumpkin patterns in one place just for you!!!
What You’ll Need
- The Patterns linked at the end of the article
- Pumpkin carving kit
- Regular paper
- Water-based marker (optional)
- Toothpicks (optional)
How To Carve
1. There are two ways to transfer your design onto the pumpkin. One is to copy it freehand onto a clean, dry pumpkin with a water-based marker (mistakes can be easily corrected with a paper towel). The other is to tape your template to the pumpkin, then score the design into the skin by poking holes through the template with a nail, pin, or plastic poking tool (available in some pumpkin-carving kits).
2. Carve by starting at the center of your design and working outward (this avoids putting pressure on areas already carved). Begin with the innermost and smallest details. As each shape loosens up, gently push it out of the pumpkin with a finger or a dull pencil point (a good job for young kids).
3. Lastly, put your jack-o’-lantern in a place of honor (away from flammables), and remember to blow out all candles before you go to sleep.
Kermit the Frog
Devil Donald Duck
Vampire Mickey Mouse
Sofia the First
Cruella De Vil
Perry the Platypus
Winnie the Pooh
- NEW! The Haunted Mansion by Dooney & Bourke - September 21, 2020
- MARVEL STUDIOS’ UPCOMING DISNEY+ SERIES “WANDAVISION” TRAILER JUST UNVEILED DURING THE 72nd PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS - September 20, 2020
- Three New Sets of Polka Dot Minnie Ears at WDW! - September 20, 2020