From Rachel Brent, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Food can change any mood. Nothing can turn a rough day around like a warm bowl of creamy mac and cheese. Or maybe you want to spice up your day with a dish exploding with flavor. Whatever you’re in the mood for, I have a feeling you’ll want to try these recipes inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “Inside Out” and created by Disney Parks Food and Beverage:
- Joy’s More-is-More S’mores: Chocolate and marshmallows fresh out of the oven just ooze happiness, right?
- Sadness’s No-Cry Comfort Food: For those times you need a good cry, try this mac. With its FOUR cheeses, it’s better than tears.
- Fear’s Panko-Protected Long Beans: Vegetables? Never Fear. Fried to a golden brown—this one is mouth-wateringly risk-free.
- Disgust’s Is-That-Broccoli? Pizza: While broccoli normally triggers Disgust’s defenses, this version passes inspection.
- Anger’s Hot-Headed Tuna: It’s exploding with flavor—those Sichuan peppercorns have the same fiery spirit that fuels Anger.
Click here to download all five recipes.
Which recipe do you ‘feel’ like cooking?
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021